Graduate Recruitment at Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON)
Posted on: 20 October, 2011
Deadline: 3 November, 2011
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Standard Organisation of Nigeria
Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) was established in 1971 as the statutory body vested with the responsibility of standardizing and regulating the quality of all products in Nigeria. Its function anchors on investigating the quality of facilities, materials and products in Nigeria, and instituting a quality assurance system for the certification of factories, products and laboratories.
In the bid to expand its core science Human Resources capacity base to better meet the growing demands for its services, SON is offering opportunity to diligent and result oriented applicants seeking to develop their careers in an organisation with the culture of high performance and pursuit of excellence.
Cadres and Required Qualification:
Applications are expected from candidates who have minimum of Bachelor degree or HND in the following cadre specific qualification:
|| QUALIFICATION |
||Standards Officer II/Higher Technical Officer
||Laboratory Sciences; |
Physical Sciences -Chemistry; Microbiology;
Biochemistry; Physics; Agriculture; Botany;
Zoology; Industrial Chemistry.
||Standards Engineer II/ Higher Technical Officer
||Engineering - Civil; Mechanical; Chemical; |
Electrical; Metallurgy & Material; Mineral & Mining
||Statistician, Computer Scientist/ Higher Technical Officer
||Mathematics; Statistics; Computer Studies. |
Essential Skills and Attributes:
Personal traits and skills essential for working at SON include:
Method of Application
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- Active listening and analytical thinking ability
- Creativity and innovative disposition
- Distinctive written and oral communication skills
- Interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Focus on service delivery
- Computer Literacy.
All applications will be received online and application should be made with the cadre references for only one position.
To apply, please go to: www.dragnetnigeria.com/son and carefully follow the directions provided for effective application. For enquiries relating to submission of applications, SMS the help desk of WealthStream Consulting Limited on +2347036302946.
Receiving of applications close 2 weeks from the date of this publication. Subsequently, only shorlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested applicants should have concluded NYSC and ready to assume office if successful in the exercise.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Standard Organisation of NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Cashier at Bet9ja
- Real Estate, Telecommunication, and Oil & Gas Professionals at a Leading Multinational Company
- Accounts Clerks at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Job Openings at a Foremost Business Membership Organisation
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH