Oracle - provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle's product strategy provides flexibility and choice to our customers across their IT infrastructure. Now, with Sun server, storage, operating-system, and virtualization technology, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is integrated to work together as a single system. In addition, Oracle's open architecture and multiple operating-system options gives our customers unmatched benefits from industry-leading products, including excellent system availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Ref No: 14000BZZ
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Overall responsibility for the regions sales, third party alliances, and customer satisfaction. Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Oracle*s opportunities across all products and product lines.
- Manages and develops a team of sales representatives including recruiting, hiring, and training new reps on the Oracle sales process.
- Sells and promotes the sales of Oracle products to customers including negotiating price, other concessions and terms and conditions of the sale.
- Participates in strategic and tactical planning for the division. Builds working relationships with license, consulting and ecation field managers in the respective territory to develop joint account plans. Develops and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue.
- Generates and achieves monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis. Manages escalation. Conducts weekly progress meetings with sales team.
- Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas or sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate specifications
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum five or more years sales or sales management experience within technology industry.
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives.
- Ability to resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to large and small audiences.
- Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities.
go to method of application »
Ref No: 14000YJQ
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Delivers license management services and programs to customers and partners, in order to govern, manage and promote awareness of the proper use and distribution of Oracle solutions.
- Provides expertise, advisement and tools that aid in managing compliance with Oracle*s contractual agreements, while providing value-added services to enhance satisfaction.
- Evaluates assigned segment to identify accounts/areas where compliance needs to be assessed and ensured.
- Executes license management engagements/programs with customers and partners, following defined standard processes, that aid in the proper management and distribution of Oracle products.
- Develops expertise in contractual agreements, licensing policies, technical verification, compliance processes and other relevant areas, using this to provide analysis and license management advisement.
- Works with sales, customers and partners to ensure compliance issues are resolved, while preserving business relationships.
- Drives the project planning, implementation, control and communication of assigned engagements/programs. Partners with other Oracle organizations in planning and conducting engagements/programs.
- Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment
Requirements and Skills
- Successful management of multiple projects.
- Ability to analyze issues and formulate relevant business solutions.
- Exhibits cross-lob collaboration and strong communication skills in successfully performing job responsibilities.
- University degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience.
- Typically 5 years of related experience to include 3-5 years customer facing experience in IT/asset management consulting, audit or customer management and understanding of the software industry is preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.