Newest Career Opportunity at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 3 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
- The Specialist, Online User Experience is part of the Customer Experience team and is responsible for identifying and prioritising changes to the user experience (UX) through stakeholder and user feedback to ensure that the etisalat.com.ng is competitive and compelling.
- Working within an agile framework we are looking for an individual with an attention to detail whose aims include delighting customers through features and experience. Passionate about growing the online interactions and making etisalat.com.ng the one stop shop for product information and account management
- Principal Functions
- Bring strong creative skills to translate business needs and user goals into practical design solutions
- Create responsive designs for Web and Mobile interfaces appropriate to the user's needs.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to conduct user research, identify pain points, refine user profiles and create task lists.
- Contribute to product requirements and design wireframes and functional prototypes.
- Provide user experience testing, run usability tests, conduct interviews, organize e-satisfaction surveys, and perform other usability assessments.
- Interpret user feedback, and make design decisions based on that feedback.
- Simplify marketing product briefs and frequently asked questions to improve appeal and readability.
- Work closely with social media team to identify methods to optimise messaging across social and online channel to manage seamless execution.
- Work closely with frontline teams to implement contact reduction initiative across traditional channels.
- Own and manage user experience documentation that defines patterns, site architecture and site design specification.
- Conduct regular site audits to effectively manage consistency, accuracy and relevance of content.
- Provide support to ensure brand principles and guidelines are followed in all design
- Post implementation analysis and optimisation recommendations
- Create and manage web in page analytics reporting and competitor analysis to deliver performance objectives to target customer segments.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three to five years as a usability engineer, user experience designer, graphic designer, user researcher, or equivalent title in software design or development
- Experience with both Web and Mobile applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability collaborate in cross-functional teams
- Analysis & Problem Solving
- A thorough understanding of consumer needs, drivers and issues
- Outgoing, organized, persistent, flexible and able to focus on long term goals.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Etisalat NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- MasterCard Recruitment For Manager, Implementation
- Job Openings at Transquisite Consulting
- Client Service Officers at Bizpoint Consult Limited
- Evaluation Manager at re:Learn - Co-Creation HuB (CcHUB)
- Web Developers at Xown Solutions Limited
- Head of Project Management at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Web Developer (Intern) at CS&C
- Latest Job Vacancies at Management Alternatives Limited