Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below positions of:
To provide a professional, accurate, effective monitoring of CCTV and other security electronic service and to pro-actively stop theft or vandalization of Etisalat assets in the area of scheme coverage.
- Operate and monitor the deployed CCTV surveillance system, Building Management System (BMS), Access Control, Fire and Intruder alarm systems and initiate appropriate action when necessary.
- Maintain a diary/record of all occurrences/incidents with sufficient details to enable appropriate action to be taken.
- Observe, monitor, investigate as necessary, and report any irregular or suspicious occurrence and to respond to any incident requiring intervention or Emergency Services if required in accordance with Company procedures.
- To maintain a desk log of actions and incidents including the recording of all incoming telephone calls that require action or attention by others, and making occurrence reports as required.
- Escalate all maintenance issues to appropriate department/unit.
- Generate report of activities of the control room operations.
- Record all incidents in the appropriate format and write concise and accurate incident reports as necessary.
- Undertake staff training as required and receive guidance and instruction from the supervisor when necessary.
- To undertake any other duties or perform any other such tasks or duties which the person is reasonably expected to or instructed to undertake.
- To ensure the security of the control room and all equipment is maintained satisfactorily at all times, which includes access control of all visitors to the control room
- To maintain personal integrity and confidentiality of all information obtained within the control room, at all times, whether written, verbal or by any other means.
- Maintain regular telephone contact with all critical sites/facilities and render a daily situation report
- Respond to distress/emergency calls and escalate where necessary
- Good first degree - BSc. or HND Degree or its equivalent
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- At least 1 to 2 years work experience as a Security operative
- Must be familiar with the operation of CCTV and other security equipment systems.
- Preferably, should have an understanding of the law related to the use of video evidence and have the skills to apply that understanding to the management of tapes.
- Preferably, should have some knowledge of security work and police procedures for liaison with security operations.
- Working up to 12 hours shift in secure control room environment.
- No problem working with multiple display screens.
go to method of application »
Responsible for the analysis, design, implementation, optimization and enhancement of wireless telecommunications networks in assigned business area.
- Monitor Radio planning and optimization of assigned BSC areas in accordance with Etisalat guidelines
- Ensure quality of network in assigned area coordinates with all stakeholders from Implementation and O and M to achieve same.
- Participate in radio capacity planning and resource management
- Ensure agreed cell level, BSC/RNC level, and Network level KPIs (2G and 3G) are not lower than defined thresholds
- Lead special projects e.g. technical trials/feature testing
- Ensure accuracy in reporting and presentation of all technical plans
- Assist with the deployment of leading edge technology and solutions as defined and approved by Etisalat
- Work with RF Planning Manager to understand the RF design, cluster definition, customer expectation, and network configuration in assigned area
- Study RF design coverage maps and identify problem areas in terms of coverage, interference, or pilot pollution.
- Perform sanity check on antenna configuration.
- Ensure the methods and procedures handbook on optimization is followed correctly and optimization procedures implemented are consistent with Etisalat guidelines.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of optimization-related actions; also maintain archives of all collected data.
- Request drive tests, analyze data, and recommend network changes as applicable
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Manager, RF Planning and Optimisation
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Electronic/Telecommunication
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to Five (5) years relevant work experience
- Advance knowledge of GSM/GPRS/EDGE & UMTS radio planning & optimization tools
- In depth understanding of planning and configuration principles
- Network Planning and Design
- Radio Access Technologies
- Problem Solving
- Presentation skills
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.