Current Employment in a Leading Telecommunication Company
Posted on: 28 October, 2014
Deadline: 11 November, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
A Leading Telecommunication Company requires urgently, the services of a highly dynamic and committed
- Develop new and innovative ways of using the products available to the OEM and Corporates in Nigeria.
- Coordinate campaigns and create propositions targeted at OEMs.
- Assess the corporate market in order to identify/create and test new propositions and campaigns for the OEM.
- Manage the Business Development team to ensure that sets up value added partnerships and creative customer-specific solutions are created ..
- Articulate awareness of the developments of industry partners, competitors and industry segments.
- ? Research Identified Area for Opportunities.
- ? Forecast Product Sales.
- ? Assess Opportunity for Sale of Product/Service.
- ? Develop Proposal & Business Case
- ? Find innovative ways of combining the products and services with that of external partners to enhance the business value of the services on offer.
- ? Minimum of B.Sc in Business Admin, Marketing or technical fields. MBA will be an added advantage.
- ? 5 years experience in Marketing or business development environment of a telecommunications company.
- ? Excellent commercial acumen
- ? Strong influencing, negotiating and communication skills.
- ? The ability to negotiate top level targets.
- ? Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should please submit their applications to: email@example.com within 2 weeks of this publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- People and Culture Manager at Andela
- Front End Designers at Tsaboin
- Quickcheck Business Intelligence Lead at Seedstars
- Technical Advisor - Field Services at GE Nigeria
- Graphics Designers at Zeta-Web Nigeria limited
- Career Opportunities at Airtel Nigeria
- Cloud Sales Executives at Ericsson Nigeria
- Front-End Developers at Jara.ng