Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
Summary of Key Objectives:
• Assist the Base Administrator in managing cash flow and accountancy of the base
• Assist the Base Administrator in checking compliance with purchasing procedures, respect of the supply chain guidelines and payment mode
• Assist the Base Administrator in managing the administrative document sorting, follow up and filings
• Assist the Base Administrator on HR & Administrative requirements
Qualifications & Essential Skills:
• BSc. Accounting, Bachelor level degree in management, finance, or related field; MBA or similar higher degree a plus
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a finance and administration-related role.
• Good organizer/planner
• Sense of confidentiality
• Sound Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel)
• Ability to manage and follow work plans
• Good interpersonal skills (communication, able to negotiate, influence, give effective feedback, be a team player)
• Able to manage stress effectively, juggle competing priorities, balance various programmatic, logistic and team needs
• Experience in a non-governmental organization
• Experience with donor-funded programs
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV together with their Cover Letter as an email attachment to the following email address to: email@example.com Applicants should indicate in the subject title of their forwarding mail, the title of the position they are applying for.
Note: Please do not attach your certificates to the application email. Any application received after Sunday, 26th October 2014 will not be considered.