Weatherford is one of the largest diversified upstream oilfield service companies in the world. Our global network includes more than 67,000 people, 1000 service bases, 87 manufacturing facilities, and 16 technology and training centers in more than 100 countries.
Our products and services span the lifecycle of a well, including drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention. The Company’s range of production-enabling technologies include evaluation services, directional drilling services, controlled pressure drilling (CPD®) systems, cased hole completion systems, expandable technologies, intelligent completion technologies, production optimization systems and all major forms of artificial lift.
The Liner Hanger Services Field Engineer is responsible for following all operational and procedural activities within his remit. The role is measured by the accurate fulfilment of job specific processes as well as the safe and efficient utilisation of Weatherford equipment, working in workshop preparing and redressing Liner Hanger Services related equipment prior to and after installations.
Minimum Job Experience
- 3 years with Knowledge of Liner Hanger Systems, Cementation, inflatables, Swellables etc. in Well Construction Product Line
- Must have good team spirit and ability to work with different people
- Must be Safety Orientated
- Ability to work within Procedures, processes and Checklists
- Will report directly to the Operations Manager
Job Responsibilities may include...
- Review job and plan for specific equipment requirement to successfully complete job execution.
- Follow up and fully participate on job preparation at the base
- Ensure that well program; procedures are available and well understood
- Ensure that Quality inspection sheets are available and correctly filled out
- Ensure equipment/tools compatibility with all other equipment used for the job.
- Participate in equipment preparation and make-up, prior to delivery to the well site.
- Ensure proper documentation of paperwork pertaining to the job
- Directly supervise the installation and use of equipment at well site to achieve client satisfaction.
- Ensure that customer expectations are met.
- Participate in redressing of equipment on return from well site
- Complies with all Weatherford QA/QC, HSE policies and procedures
- Complete all paperwork prior to and upon completion of job
- Handles any other job functions that may be assigned.
- Participate in the organization of pre-job and post-job meetings
- Carryout all activities in accordance with the quality Management System, Health, Safety and Environmental Policies, core values.
- Degree oil related engineering, preferably mechanical
- Microsoft Systems Computer Knowledge
- Good written and Oral Communication Skills
- Only Nigerian nationals will be considered
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale