If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
CAMUSAT is one of the market leaders in the implementation of telecom infrastructures and one of the most experienced network developers with a history which starts back in the late 40’s.
In the today’s extremely dynamic technological environment, our committed mission is to help the telecom actors to efficiently build and optimize their networks development by integrating the traditional telecom technologies with the most innovative know-how from adjoining fields.
Our vision is to become the market leader and a ruler model in regard to the high quality standards and professionalism in the telecom field. Building partnerships is the key principle that guides us and it is the only approach in establishing and developing long-term business relationships with our customers. Motivating incentive plans, strong team spirit, constant professional training, international mobility and efficiency are our strengths in achieving our client’s high standard requirements.
Continuous research and development in innovative solutions, integration of quality-proofed technologies and services, as well as proficient project management skills and flexibility to adapt are the key assets which differentiate and define CAMUSAT as a highly competitive reference on the market.
In the context of our development, it was decided to create the position of CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE AND FINANCIAL OFFICER, in Nigeria.
The objective of the function is, to allow the group CAMUSAT to pursue its growth and its international development in a competitive context, to step up and sharpen the financial control on all the operating expenses, in particular the purchases with the subcontractors, and various balance sheet items with the aim of an improvement of the productivity while maintaining the organizational flexibility and the necessary operational reactivity. He / She works in close collaboration with the Consolidation Director.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Accountable for the conformity and the reliability of all financial statements of the territories of his / her region, produced by local country accounting team, in respect of both local and group standards.
- Oversee and control the establishment of the financial and fiscal statements, including and all concerned statements.
- Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, and program budgets and actual expenditures.
- Lead the whole budgetary process in connection with the operational Directions of the entity.
- Ensure the production of all financial and administrative reporting / requirements in an accured and timely manner.
- Implement at regional / local level all projects decided by the group financial Direction, support the COO for ad hoc project (new accounting system implementation, cost reduction program, CAPEX validation etc.).
- Ensure adequate cash flows to meet the group needs, monitor banking activities, implement cash flow forecasting.
- Supervise and oversee the collaborators of the other departments he/she is responsible for (depending on the country size, could be human resources, information systems, administration of sales, purchasing department, general services).
- Manage and track the performance, consistently analyze financial data (monthly, quarterly and annual), monitor progress and changes, update forecast. Insure the coherence between accounting and management reporting.
- Make sure of the respect for the contractual sales conditions, including financial conditions and the rhythm of invoicing and payment.
- Assist the sales and technical department in case of request for proposal, including terms of contract (financial and non-financial aspect).
- Overseeing the effective collection of company debt, includind monthly reporting of the Key Performance Indicators (DSO), manage relationships with the customers in order to reduce exposure to potential bad debt and if needed initiate legal or other recovery actions against customers who are delinquent.
- Make sure of the good relation with third parties such as financial partners and statutory auditors.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which allows for strategic data interpretation versus simple reporting.
- Solid experience coordinating audit activities and managing reporting, budget development and analysis, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll, and accounting for investments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience in effectively communicating key data, including presentations to senior management or other outside partners.
- Leverage strengths of the current finance team members, help to clarify roles and responsibilities and develop and implement, if needed, training programs in order to maximize and reach optimal individual and organizational goals.
- A hands-on manager with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic environment.
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant) or MBA preferred
- Fluent in English and French languages
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.