Job Placement at JNC International Limited
Posted on: 9 October, 2014
Deadline: 15 October, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at JNC International Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
JNC International Limited is a Turnkey Medical Equipment Solution Company, representing an impressive list of international manufacturers of leading Medical Technology brands, that are global providers of Medical Technology solutions.
JNC International Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Installs, inspects, trouble-shoots, repairs, calibrates, and verifies the performance of low-end and some high-end clinical laboratory equipment related to hematology, chemistry, coagulation & histology.
- Advisor to medical and clinical staff in the specification, acquisition, safe use, and proper operation of specialty equipment.
- Advisor to personnel on technical matters concerning specialty equipment.
- Communication of equipment status and inspection results to supervisors.
- Prepare site visit schedule in conjunction with Technical Services Manager( Electro-Medical) and Customer Service
- Record details of repairs carried out and submit same to the Technical Services Manager( Electro-Medical)
- Provide weekly report of activities, successes and challenges for the week under review
- Liaises with relevant hospital personnel to prepare orders for updating equipment to meet industry standards.
- Contributes to the formulation and modification of administrative and technical procedures adopted in the laboratories, and ensures such procedures are followed.
- Preparations for laboratory sessions, dispensing tools, equipment, components, materials etc.
- Performs other related duties such as maintaining and updating a data base on equipment catalogs, manuals, data books, protocols, safety regulations and the practice of good housekeeping, salvaging tools and materials where possible, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in engineering technology or a related field preferred. Will accept associates degree.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a clinical laboratory or servicing clinical laboratory equipment i.e. Beckman-Coulter equipment.
- Experience in working on most low-end clinical laboratory equipment required; some experience working on high-end equipment preferred.
- Frequently required to reach, pull, and/or employ fine motor skills during the installation, servicing, and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Occasionally required to bend, crouch, kneel, climb, balance, or otherwise maneuver body while servicing and/or inspecting stationary laboratory equipment.
- Use of Medical Technologies
- Strong knowledge of laboratory tools and equipment
- Buoyancy in Hospital/Laboratory Furniture
- Quality Focus
- Technical Understanding
- People Skills, Dependability
Method of Application
Interested candidates whose skills and capabilities match the job profile should send their CV subject: “Biomedical Engineer (Electro Medical) Lab Equipment” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about JNC International LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Laboratory Technician at Lifecrest Medical Services Limited
- Accounts Officer at Hillstar Hospital
- Latest Jobs at First Cardiology Consultants
- Ambulance Driver at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Medical Laboratory Technicians at Tabitha Medical Center
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at Newgate Medical Service Limited
- Locum Physiotherapist at PhysioconnectNG
- Branch Supervisors at iFitness Center Ltd