Leap29 are currently working with an operator in Nigeria who require a Principal Drilling Engineer, the position requires the candidate to lead a team of drilling/completion and well test engineers in planning and supporting the safe and efficient delivery of development, exploration and appraisal wells in water depths up to 700ft, offshore Nigeria
The role will allow the applicant to work for an operator within Nigeria and allow the candidate to play an integral part in the project. If you are searching for an exciting new opportunity and think you have the relevant experience as listed below please apply accordingly.
Experiences will include:
- Min of 15 years relevant experience of which at least 5 in a similar position
- Extensive experience involving semi's, knowledge of onshore and jack -up operations would be beneficial
- Previous Nigerian/West African experience is advantageous
- IWCF Supervisory level
- Engineering qualification required
- Exemplary HSE Leadership
- Completion and testing experience
- Excellent knowledge of drilling engineeringand international industry standards
Responsibilities of the Principal Drilling Engineer:
- High pressure/narrow margin drilling techniques
- High angle/extended reach drilling
- Subsea completions and well testing
- Interaction with other (G&G) Departments
The client is offering a competitive day rate, if the position is of interest and you would like further information, please contact the contract team.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.