At First Point Group we’ve made the global telecoms recruitment industry our business. For clients such as Ericsson, Huawei and Nokia Networks, the strategic contribution of FPG, a trusted global partner who knows their industry inside out, is an invaluable business asset.
Over the years, we've gained deep industry expertise and experience, and developed close relationships with a vast network of telecoms professionals around the world. As a result, we’re perfectly placed to help our clients and candidates deliver the next generation of technology.
Why not see what we could do for you?
1. In-depth understanding the trend and features of global telecommunication industry technology, and analysing and catching customers’ pain points in business and network operation, and then providing consulting proposal about network evaluation, planning, constructing, operating and also, the consulting of technology selection.
2. Organizing and leading a consulting team to delivery network evaluation/planning consulting service, providing integrative network solutions to enhance the capabilities of carrier network.
3. Keeping good relationship and regular communication with customer decision-makers (CEO/CTO/CMO), and promote the market growth and solution selling via network consulting service.
1. Bachelor degree or above in telecommunication, electronics, computer or other relevant disciplines; MBA/PMP certificate is an added advantage.
2. Over 8 years working experiences in first-class manufacturers’ technical consultation department, internal or external operators’ network construction or planning department or consultation companies.
3. Have an influence on telecommunication industry; understand the network technical development trend; familiar with customized integrated solutions and related knowledge about core network.
4. Excellent network planning and methodology skills; excellent communication and project management skills; highly result-oriented and a good sense of teamwork;
5. Adapt to global business trip or work overseas; fluent in listening and spoken English, proficiency in Chinese is an added advantage.
Work Location: West Africa/Nigeria
To apply for this position, click here