Vacancy at Arbico Plc
Posted on: 27 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Arbico Plc
Arbico Plc is a full service, building and civil engineering contracting company. It was established in 1958 and has been quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978.
The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.
Over the years, the company has been involved in the construction of a broad spectrum of projects for governments, multinational companies, industrial groups, as well as high-networth individuals
Arbico’s services include pre-construction, general contracting, design-build, construction management and construction services in the following sectors:
Vacancy exists in Arbico Plc. for the position of a Store Coordinator.
- This position oversees the operation of the Head Office and Site stores and ensures the safe and efficient operation of the Stores.
- Candidate must have a first degree in the ‘humanities’ or any social science related course and a minimum of 7 years relevant working experience within the Stores department of a Construction company.
- Candidate must also have extensive knowledge of Inventory management and modern storage procedures.
Method of Application
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title as subject of your mail
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Arbico PlcSimilar Jobs
- Document Officer at Denver Building Services Limited
- Asphalt Batching Plant Foreman at Proportion Construction Works Nigeria Limited
- Business Manager at a Facility Management Company - Beacongate Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Divine Rewardn Services Limited
- Farm Attendants at Divine Rewardn Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Denver Building Services Limited
- Administrative Roles at Stresert Services Limited
- Training Administrator at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services