Vacancy at Arbico Plc
Posted on: 27 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Arbico Plc
Arbico Plc is a full service, building and civil engineering contracting company. It was established in 1958 and has been quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978.
The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.
Over the years, the company has been involved in the construction of a broad spectrum of projects for governments, multinational companies, industrial groups, as well as high-networth individuals
Arbico’s services include pre-construction, general contracting, design-build, construction management and construction services in the following sectors:
Vacancy exists in Arbico Plc. for the position of a Store Coordinator.
- This position oversees the operation of the Head Office and Site stores and ensures the safe and efficient operation of the Stores.
- Candidate must have a first degree in the ‘humanities’ or any social science related course and a minimum of 7 years relevant working experience within the Stores department of a Construction company.
- Candidate must also have extensive knowledge of Inventory management and modern storage procedures.
Method of Application
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com quoting the job title as subject of your mail
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Arbico PlcSimilar Jobs
- Massive Recruitment at Eliezer Workplace Management Limited
- Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Jobs at Megamound Investment Limited (Megamound)
- Architects at an Interior Design Company
- Truck Drivers at Mabco-Dee Investments Limited
- CNC Operators at the Wood Factory Limited