Vacancy in a Building and Construction Manager
Posted on: 23 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a multinational company with focus on construction to recruit a Commercial Manager for its operations in Nigeria.
Our client is a global leader in construction with high level expertise in building, civil works and Electrical contracting/maintenance.
- Responsible for performance of the integrated sales team, promoting and selling of all services offered by the company.
- Responsible to achieve set volumes and financial targets.
- Preparation of material schedule and budgets for new projects.
- Prepare strategic financial planning for the company’s present business, projects and new opportunities.
- Maintain effective database of materials and labour cost to assist in the preparation of budgets.
- Responsible for project management, mainly in construction.
- Maintain existing contracts, minimize exposure and risk, credit agreements and follow-up account receivables.
- Cost control of ongoing projects.
- Responsible for Marketing exercises as well as customer service follow up.
- Preparation and drafting of contract documents.
- Setting up of best practices project management systems and controls.
- Other assignments as assigned by management.
- B.Sc. Business Administration.
- MBA would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience as a manager in the construction industry.
- Knowledge in Project Management.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Proactive and takes initiative.
- Sound reasoning and sound judgment abilities.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Must be organized.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Document Officer at Denver Building Services Limited
- Asphalt Batching Plant Foreman at Proportion Construction Works Nigeria Limited
- Business Manager at a Facility Management Company - Beacongate Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Divine Rewardn Services Limited
- Farm Attendants at Divine Rewardn Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Denver Building Services Limited
- Administrative Roles at Stresert Services Limited
- Training Administrator at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services