International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and sells computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job ID: GTS-0693333
For over 100 years, IBM has led the world in creating innovative solutions and products that have changed not only business, but history as well. And with our global scale and breadth of disciplines, we offer endless opportunities for leaders to grow and succeed in the company of the very best.
And that's where you come in
- In today's intensely competitive global marketplace, IBM is recruiting extraordinary leaders, people who not only succeed but enable others to as well. We have opportunities for talented, Masters degree level qualified individuals for opportunities in many countries across Africa and Middle East.
- The IBM Graduate program will offer a group of high-potential individuals an exceptional opportunity for accelerated career development in technical or sales areas leading towards a global career in IBM and focus on growth markets.
- In addition, to building your business acumen, you will take advantage of IBM's world-class leadership development programs, and networking experiences, and be closely mentored and coached by senior IBMers.
- An innovative approach that blends hands-on, direct work experience and industry leading certification classes for IBM sales and services, this program will allow you to be ex-posed to key drivers of success as a future IBM leader, including:
- Inspire, motivate, and develop individuals, teams, and organizations.
- Manage profit and loss and understand key drivers for the business.
- Create strategies and bring about change in a globally integrated enterprise.
- Excel and adapt to doing business in a volatile, complex and ambiguous global market-place.
- Ensure the priorities and resources of key functions are aligned with business goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Current Technologies, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Sales, Business Administration, Masters Degree in Science, Current Technologies, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Sales, Business Administration
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 6 months experience in Technical and Sales
- Master's Degree
- At least 1 year experience in Technical and Sales
- English : Fluent
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.