Neconde is a growing Global Energy Company in Nigeria with an unstoppable quest for being recognised as one of the leading energy companies in the world.
We are constantly striving to achieve and maintain excellence in a highly challenging Industry, where oil and gas activities may be found, and relies on the right skills and personalities like you with the drive and tenacity for nothing less than the best.
Working at Neconde offers you a competitive remuneration, an impressive array of benefits, excellent career development and a positive working environment.
1. To set up and manage rig and all support services contracts for efficient execution of the company’s oil and gas drilling and completion programs.
2. Carry out well design which includes, casing design and selection,drill fluids, torque and drag, well control, drill string using the appropriate well engineering design software.
3. Prepare the drilling and completion programs, and obtains approvals from relevant authorities.0T
4. Monitor the progress of drilling and completion operations and report critical issues to the Senior Engineer.
5. Implement change control procedures to ensure that changes to procedures either planned or unplanned have the necessary level of technical authority approval.
6. Manage the personnel logistics and expedite materials and equipment to and from the rig.
7. Promptly process the contractor invoice for jobs rendered.
9. Manage the interfaces between CWI, Well Construction,Production Operations and the Development Teams.
10. Manage the service contractors to ensure that high quality services are provided in accordance with their respective contracts
1 Demonstrate a high commitment to HSE
2 Set up and manage the rig contract to ensure efficient service delivery.
3 Deliver planned number of wells on budget, on schedule and to the quality standards specified in the well proposal
Technical Skills: Experienced Well Engineer in E & P Company, global exposure an advantage, deep understanding of the workflow linking the relevant disciplines to generate the "Right" wells and optimum field development plan.
Commercial skills: Strong management skills, with deep knowledge of Contracting Process. Strategic Cost Leadership skills, with deep understanding of commercial implications of emerging ways of working, techniques and technologies in Well Engineering discipline.
General Knowledge, Managerial and/or Technical Skills
Leadership: Strong Leadership position in E & P Company, excellent influencing skills and ability to forge strong relationships at various levels, proven ability to lead and inspire cross-discipline groups, commitment to technical leadership and ability to lead skills pool staff working under different asset teams.
People Development Skills: Respected technical mentor with excellent coaching abilities, and with a proven track record of commitment to people development. He/she will have demonstrated respect for people. This person would be a top choice amongst the majority of peers, an excellent networker.
Education/Certification & Experience required
A graduate degree in engineering or physical science, with a minimum of 15 years oil and gas drilling and completion experience, 10 of which must be in well technology, planning, design and construction activities. Must possess some professional Drilling certificates (IWCF or equivalent). Experience in subsurface engineering is mandatory.ontracts
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org