Current Job Position at Saro Lifecare Limited
Posted on: 17 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Saro Agrosciences Limited
Saro Lifecare Limited, a wholly indigenous homecare company with head office in Ibadan and locations across Nigeria. Our main products are Carat Medicated Soap, Purit Antiseptic & Safecut Aftershave.
Saro Lifecare Limited is recruiting to fill the below position:
- The production manager is involved with the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes.
- He/She ensure that products are produced with the right level of Efficiency, Cost, quantity, quality
- Planning & organizing production schedules.
- Estimating, negotiating, and agreeing budgets / timelines with suppliers & related line managers.
- Ensuring that production is cost effective.
- Ensuring production are timely, and are of good quality.
- Monitoring product standards, implementing quality-control programs.
- Overseeing production processes.
- Selecting, ordering & purchasing materials.
- Overseeing selection, the repair & routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Liaison with buyers, marketing, sales staff.
- Ensuring that health, safety guidelines are followed.
- Supervising the entire production work processes.
Special skills and key behavioral competences:
- Technical Know-how
- Project management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem solving skills
- IT, Communication
- Team management skills.
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy
- At least 3 years in production Manager Capacity in related firm or FMCG
- Not more than 35 years
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should mail in their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically (in excel format below) to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the mail
Surname | FirstName | DOB | Gender | Years of Experience | Institution | Grade | Course | Year of Graduation | Professional Qualification | Job Experience (please state your last 3 recent job) | Phone No | E-mail Address |
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Saro Agrosciences LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Pharmacists at a Pharmaceutical Company - Fadac Resources
- Job Vacancies at HealthPlus Limited
- Jobs at Pharma Ethics Limited
- First Line Manager at Novartis Nigeria
- Head, Field Force at Sandoz Nigeria
- Key Account Manager at Sandoz Nigeria