PROFICA (Pty) Ltd is a professional project and construction management company which provides stand-alone project, construction and development management services across many industry sectors.Focusing on customer service and value creation, our key objective in all se[...] Date Posted: 09 Sep 2014
Profica is a leading construction and property solutions company that provides expert development, project and construction management services to high-profile clients. We operate across many sectors on the African continent and have built an impressive track record for global expertise, local knowledge and service excellence.
Focusing on professional construction project management, Profica is an award winning team providing reliability to our clients.
WHO WE ARE!
- Profica provides stand-alone consulting solutions to the property and construction industries.
- Profica is a professional construction project management company.
- Profica focuses on customer service and value creation.
- Profica employs a team of professionally accredited and highly skilled professional Construction Project Managers & Property Development Managers.
- Profica has established offices in Southern Africa, East and West Africa, with permanent staff on the ground throughout Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Profica’s project managers have delivered complex and high profile projects across many sectors and across Africa and the globe, taking them from planning through design and construction to successful completion.
- 2015 marks Profica’s 10th year of existence in providing world class services to our clients.
PROFICA HAS PROVEN TRACK RECORD….ASK OUR CLIENTS! 50% IS REPEAT FROM EXISTING CLIENTS!
Enter your email to be the first to know about all jobs in Nigeria
Enter one word that best describes the job you are looking for
Available Jobs in Nigeria Today
MyJobMag.com is a fast growing job website in Nigeria. We offer you the latest jobs and vacancies in Nigeria today.
We assist job seekers by providing latest and verified job adverts and career information from employers and recruiters in all Nigerian states. We ensure candidates get to apply for insider job vacancies that go unadvertised both online and in newspapers. Our job services are FREE ie. we do not expect jobseekers to pay for our career services. Subscribe to MyJobMag via the following channels: email, Facebook, Twitter, Blackberry: