- About Loggix NetwoRx Technologies
oggix NetwoRx Technologies has been providing technology Consulting Services to small, medium and Large Organizations, in the areas of Network Design, implementation and deployment for 10 years.
Some of our major areas of Core competences are:
1. ISP Services - Network Backbone and service Optimization from small to large carriers - ISPs
2. LAN/WAN - Converged and Unified Communications Infrastructure Design, Implementation and Deployment with respect to Voice, Data, Video, Wireless, Data Center, and Security.
3. Structured Network Cabling: for Data, Voice, and Video utilizing either Copper or Fiber Cabling.
4. IPv6 Transition and Brokerage - Loggix Technologies provides best in class services to clients in the area of IPv6 transition planning, training and migration. Loggix Technologies also provides non IPv6 clients with IPv4 to IPv6 Brokerage Services to assure continued data access to/from IPv4 Networks for those in transition or planning to migrate.
Advanced Cisco Technology Training Labs:
Loggix Technologies is a best in class Cisco Systems Technology Hands-On Certification training destination. At Loggix Technologies, we believe the best way to learn is by doing it Live.
Loggix NetwoRx Technologies, you will find fully Equipped Lab Racks with Multiple Routers, Switches, ASA/PIX Security devices, VoIP Servers, and Wireless Controllers all at the disposal of our students to enhance their Academic experience.
Loggix NetwoRx Technologies Provides the following LABs, all mounted, and fully populated on industry standard 19" SKELETEK Rack Systems.
CCNA - R/S, Security and Voice
CCNP - R/S, Security and Voice
CCIE - R/S.
Our Training LABs for the CCIE candidate are anchored by an Enterprise Class Cisco Catalyst4507 Switch. This Switch as well as our ISR Routers are also available to clients who are interested in a Proof of Concept demonstration of new Technologies they may wish to consider deploying.
They are able to test the Service or Technology in our Proof-Of-Concept Lab, prior to a live deployment in their Network. This saves the client the cost of errors during actual deployment as well as assist in identifying and resolving any potential issues with the proposed deployment.
Gbosa to myjobmag
M&E at FHI360