Job Description- Mentorship Program Administrator
This position is based in Abuja, Nigeria.
The Luvanex Foundation is an initiative of Luvanex (Realty) Group, an established real estate company headquartered in Queen City, Charlotte, North Carolina. The objective of the Luvanex Foundation is to push God’s agenda by exploring a plethora of ways to build an army of willing vessels for the Kingdom of God, in these end times. Our foundation is solely kingdom-centered, as we execute our mandate to raise a generation of spirit-filled, fruit bearers who uphold the highest moral code of conduct in the influential positions they attain in modern society.
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the role is to coordinate all functions of the Luvanex Foundation mentorship program in Nigeria and across Africa as a Non-Profit organization. This role will be reporting to the CEO of the organization. The Mentorship program administrator is responsible for not only maintaining a high standard of excellence in mentoring and support services to young, budding entrepreneurs in the program but also taking the initiative to further this goal. The role is responsible for meeting operational goals and objectives, keeping the organization informed of current research and information relevant to the program, and working with staff and the Board to maintain an ongoing evaluation protocol, including required documentation, data collection.
- Implement Entrepreneurs in Christ Mentorship Program and meet deliverables
- Recruit, screen, orientate and provide 3 hours of training to all incoming volunteer mentors.
- Maintain a minimum of 5 Mentor-Mentee matches.
- Maintain human resource files for all mentor/ mentees as well as records of current, pending, and past mentors.
- Provide ongoing support and supervision to mentors, specifically conducting at least once per month one-on-one supervision as well as ongoing responsiveness to mentor question/mentee question
- Provide ongoing education workshops to mentors at least once per quarter throughout the year.
- Maintain documentation and track program deliverables for Mentor and Mentee
- Actively participate in supervision and mentee training.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Stay abreast of best practices and latest research related to mentoring entrepreneurs
- Assists participants have appropriate behavior and in developing interpersonal relationships.
- Resolves conflicts between participants.
- Provide information to the Luvanex Foundation management team on the progress of the program monthly.
- Maintain social media marketing on the mentorship program
- Luvanex Group CEO
- Foundation Board Members
- Entrepreneurs in Christ
- Grant companies for sponsorships
- Religious organizations i.e churches
- Skills Acquisition companies
Qualifications & Experience
- Budget Management
- Relationship Management
- Strategic Management
- Training & Facilitation Management
- Human Resources Management
- Christian Ministry Projects
Skills & Abilities
- Performance and bottom-line orientation
- Excellent skills in delegation, problem-solving, multi-tasking, and team building
- Management experience
- Negotiation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Effective Communication Skills
- Change Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Innovation Skills
- Financial Acumen
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites, Google Docs/ Calendar, Zoom and Internet usage.
- The incumbent is required to have the following behavioral competencies:
- Ability to both adapt and bring new ideas with a desire to contribute and make improvements and streamline workflows
- Solid team-building skills, a good attitude, and a willingness to help to get things done
- Ability to direct and empower people
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment (flexible)
- Proactive individual (self-starter)
- The ability to work under pressure is deadline oriented and able to manage conflicting priorities
- Natural leader, attitude is highly important
- Ability to interact at a senior level, proven management, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- A quick “out-of-the-box” thinker
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.