Department: MarketingDirect Report: President Director
Prepare a marketing plan related to product development, build cooperation with external parties related to product development, supervise the use of the budget, and be responsible for overall product marketing activities
Marketing Activity Planning
- Develop a Marketing Plan related to the product
- Provide recommendations in the preparation of marketing strategy planning and annual work plans per section
- Evaluate the process and provide approval in the preparation of the Marketing Action Plan submitted by subordinates
- Provide recommendations in the preparation of work procedures, control systems, report formats, and benchmarks for the success of activities
- Develop a promotional strategy as an anticipatory step against competitors
- Finding and informing potential new markets in distributing products according to a predetermined scope
Marketing Activity Management
- Evaluating the process and conducting cooperation with external parties of the company.
- Become a company representative in communicating, negotiating, and collaborating with external parties of the company
Supervision of Marketing Activities
Checking and submitting the Marketing Department's budget to the Finance and Accounting Department.
Creative Design Activity Management
- Evaluate processes and provide approval in activities that include:
- Design for packaging/graphic according to user requirements
- Documentation of activities in the form of photos and videos
Marketing Activity Analysis
- Provide recommendations in evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of all marketing activities.
- Provide recommendations in evaluating the costs of product marketing activities
Marketing Activity Reporting
Evaluate the process and provide approval in weekly/monthly marketing reports submitted by subordinates.
- Prepare work plans and cost budgets in the departments/areas of work that are their responsibility
- Develop plans and programs for performance management systems, risk management systems and good corporate governance in the departments/fields of work that are their responsibility to ensure the availability of the number of employees and competencies required by the company
- Implementing cultural transformation programs and change management as well as increasing commitment and good cooperation in the field of work that is his responsibility to encourage the creation of a high-performance organization
- Compile and submit reports on the implementation of work in the field of work that are their responsibility to superiors to ensure the availability of the necessary data and information
- Fostering industrial relations that are conducive to creating a good working environment and encouraging the creation of work-life balance in the areas of work that are their responsibilities as well as fostering good relations with all relevant stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing, communication and advertising in the FMCG or Marketing Advertising Industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) skills Content management skills
- Social media skills
- Responsive design/marketing skills
- INTERNAL (Relations between Departments / Divisions within the scope of the Company)
- Finance and Accounting Department: Submitting a budget for the activities of the Marketing Department
- EXTERNAL (Relations with parties outside the scope of the Company) All Third Parties: Build cooperation related to product marketing.