Our client, a C-Suite Level Executive is looking to hire an Executive Assistant.
The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external matters pertaining to the C-Suite Level Executive. The EA also serves as a liaison to clients, partners, and senior management teams; organizes, coordinates, and oversees special projects. The EA must be creative and enjoy working within a mission and results-driven environment.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for providing high level strategic, operational, and administrative support to an executive. This will include representing the executive at high level meetings, taking charge of their calendar, receiving clients and visitors on their behalf, arranging travel and correspondence, and scheduling meetings.
- High level operational reporting
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Executive including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Work closely and effectively with the Executive to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the Executive's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents.
- Conduct research, collect, and analyse data to prepare reports and documents.
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive's behalf
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records
- Reading and analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain knowledge by attending professional and educational seminars and workshops; review publications; establish professional and personal networks within the industry. Participate in societies relative to the business.
- Meet with special interest groups or individuals on behalf of executive
- Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence.
- B.Sc. in any related field.
- 7+ years’ experience working in an operational or administrative capacity
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience working as an Executive Assistant to a management level executive
- Candidates with international passports are encouraged to apply
- Proficient financial reporting and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Strong ethical principles and ability to manage confidential and sensitive information
- Professional approach to managing situations and solving problems
- Ability to ensure best practices and procedures are followed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Pay: NGN350,000 - 500,000