Clerical and administrative support to the Area Business Head; coordinating and implementing office procedures and frequently have responsibility for specific projects and tasks.
- Organize departmental programs; ensuring policies and procedures are followed
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft word, outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
- Audio and copy typing
- Letter writing
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Creating and maintaining filing systems
- Scheduling and attending meetings and trainings, creating agendas and taking minutes
- Keeping diaries and arranging appointments, meetings, and trainings
- Keeping records of all stakeholders’ contact information and other relevant information
- Maintaining and managing good relationships with stakeholders
- Compile and reviews data, database, and/or materials for consistency and accuracy for reports and presentations
- Organizing travel for staff
- Devising and maintaining office systems
- Booking rooms and conference facilities
- Managing and maintaining budgets, as well as preparing purchase order, review invoice, set up invoices for payment, prepare checks, process expense reimbursement request for SBLs in the Nigerian office, and corresponding with vendors as necessary
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- Ordering and maintaining office inventory, including but not limited to stationery and equipment
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post
- Arranging travel and accommodation for staff or customers and other external contacts
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Arranging in-house and external events
- Ensures smooth office operations by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repair and maintaining equipment inventories
- Serve as administrative liaison with vendors and agencies outside the company.
- Develop and produce reports as assigned.
- Monitor and coordinate work of other employees or temporary staffproviding access cards, office supplies and work tools, managing and coordinating office assets-cars
All About You:
Post Graduate degree not required.
Knowledge / Experience:
Excellent inter-personnel skills .Excellent written and oral communication, organizational and presentation skills, the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure. Administrative experience in a multi -national corporate environment interfacing with senior and executive level management and senior customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in basic organizing software
- Excellent written and oral communication, organization, and presentation skills
- -Analytical skills and good understanding of how to preparation decks for presentations on business reviews
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.