Are you a natural problem solver? Do you have an interest in innovative technologies and IT? Do you think you can deliver exceptional customer service? InfoWARE Limited provide our clients with first rate business solutions and back it up with unequalled services and support. Over the years we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion we are looking to add to our team of experts.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience. Fluency and English (written and spoken) is compulsory and also a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
As a Business Analyst/Technical Writer your role will be to work with teams to deliver projects on time and with quality, and will also have experience or a strong interest in the processes and tools used to develop the learning programs. Supported by our quality assurance team, subject matter experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver exceptional customer service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take ownership of all new client implementations, be the bridge between client and the company, ensuring a smooth implementation where expectations are met.
- Collaborate with and support the market and business units in developing Education Programs within their respective units.
- Collaborate with the Services and Development Teams on releases of new functionality, identifying an Education Program Release Process to incorporate the new functionality or major enhancement into the next Education program release.
- Write storyboards, scripts, audio, and video scripts.
- Leverages instructional design methodology and process to achieve objectives.
- Recommend ongoing assessment and recommendations for best practices and strategies related to Knowledge Transfer and Management.
- Produce high-quality, good technical content to guide and educate customers based on research, partnering with subject matter experts, and using the product.
- Create well written user-centered notifications for a technical audience (release notes, alerts, announcements)
- Advocate for the customer in all aspects of your job.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research, fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Develop user interface designs, screenshots, walkthroughs, workflows, uniformly structured use cases and supplementary specifications.
- Support team planning, analysis, execution and management of projects.
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics, and other Physical Sciences courses.
- MUST have completed NYSC
- 2- 5 years’ Work experience.
- Work experience in ICT industry would be an added advantage.
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and solid professional skills with utmost customer obsession.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills.
- Experience exploring a customer’s problem space and addressing their needs through documentation.
- Exceptional audience analysis, written and verbal communication, and problem solving.
- Portfolio of writing samples. Must include an example that demonstrates your skill at communicating
- technical content to customers.
- Eager and self-motivated with the ability to work on a wide variety of tasks, while showing initiative to learn and grow with our team.
- Passion for technology and learning.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships and team objectives.
- Be able to think out of the box.
- Passion for technology and learning.
- IT Banking Experience within software implementation space.
IN RETURN, WE OFFER YOU
- An excellent remuneration package
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development
- A commitment to offer you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Why InfoWARE LIMITED
We at InfoWARE LIMITED , believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.