Sales/Business Development Executive at Pivotage Consulting
Posted on: 11 July, 2018
Deadline: 16 July, 2018
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Pivotage Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a rapidly growing Automobile dealing company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Sales/Business Development Executive
Jobe Code: ARH/0718/BDE
- A nice job opportunity is open for an experienced Sales/Business Development Executive to join a rapidly growing automobile dealing company.
- Developing of sales activities, planning and developing sales strategies.
- Being efficient in your sales activities to achieve the maximum profitability and growth in line with company’s vision and values.
- Maintaining contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Following up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads.
- Achieving individual sales goals and customer service goals.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Designing and recommending online sales programs and sets short and long-term online sales strategies.
- Analyzing the business to determine shortfalls and developing action plans to improve performance.
- Maintaining relationships with significant partners including distributors, dealers and customers.
- Creating frameworks and platforms to constantly engage customers and build loyalty;
- Developing the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Collaborating with Customer support to deliver a consistent customer/dealer/partner experience.
Qualification and Person Specification Requirements Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
- 2 years of experience in sales and marketing of auto products with in-depth knowledge of vehicles and technology
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- The ability to take initiatives and accept challenges.
- The ability to be upright in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills.
- The ability to demonstrate,interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- The ability to maintain accurate records of all sales activities and continuously adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
In line with industry standard.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's in MS Word ONLY to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Pivotage ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Retail Sales Officer at Stresert Services Limited
- Sales Manager at Main One Cable
- Event Officer at Pukka Logistics & Support Services
- Product Manager at Fadac Resources
- Head Sales/Business Development at Terawork
- Automation Sales Manager at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Sales Executive at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Business Development Officer at StartCredits