Work Pack Preparator at Primus Group
Posted on: 11 July, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Primus Group
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Primus was duly incorporated in Nigeria (RC No. 19811) under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990.
We are an established Engineering, Technical Services and Consultancy business providing quality service, technical and commercial support to the energy sector.
Following our inception in 1976, we have executed and managed a variety of complex projects for various renowned clients using our workforce and technical partners. We have up to 120 employees working onsite and subcontracted to our clients. Our success over the years has been attributed to our people and through our outstanding relationship with our clients and the communities from where we operate.
Work Pack Preparator
- This position prepares work packs detailing the tasks that must be carried out in sequence on the Brownfield Modification and Structural Repair Project.
- In defining the systems and limits, and system handover sequences are considered.
- Pre-planning the base work scope and a work breakdown structure, interacting with the strategic execution plan, from which work packs can be prepared. The work packs and job
- cards contain all that is needed to complete work that passes thorough testing and inspections for completion sign off.
- Responsible for the daily selection of both PM & Breakdown work orders for preparation following construction prioritisation guidelines
- Participate in Risk Assessment, Root Cause Analysis, Safety Operation Assessments
- Liaise with vendors, onshore support and supervisors to confirm dates and all requirements are all reflected where required in the work order
- Responsible for ensuring all Job Orders constraints are managed, prioritised, scheduled and delivered as per target dates
- Responsible for ensuring all constraints are managed in relation to rough scheduled dates and target finish dates
- Responsible for determining planned man hours & updating estimate man-hours columns
- Responsible for maintaining High Quality work orders to reflect real time work preparation status
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience in similar position.
- A core trade competence in either mechanical or construction disciplines
- Knowledge of methods, materials, tools and equipment in the brownfield repairs
- High skill in applying technical knowledge to determine equipment problems and identifying appropriate solutions in order to develop work packs
- Skill in reading, interpreting and applying information from files, drawings, catalogues,reports and manuals
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Recent Jobs from Primus Group
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Offshore Construction Planner at Primus Group
- Barge Administrator at Primus Group
- Bardge Foreman at Primus Group
- Barge Mechanics at Primus Group
- Barge Superintendent at Primus Group
- Know More About Primus GroupSimilar Jobs
- Control Systems Engineer ,NYSC Corps Members at ZIP Automations
- Mechanical Integrity Manager (PAUT) at RusselSmith Group
- NDT Consultant at RusselSmith Group
- Compex Engineer at RusselSmith Group
- Senior Offshore Constructor at RusselSmith Group
- ROV PILOT at RusselSmith Group
- Quality Inspector & Test Technician at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Director of Work and Service (DWS) at Enugu State College Of Education (Technical)