Project Manager at Exolve Technologies Limited
Posted on: 11 July, 2018
Deadline: 16 July, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Exolve Technologies Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Exolve Technologies Limited, is an Information Technology and Communication firm with core competencies in Web and Mobile Application Development, Enterprise Applications, Interactive Multimedia and Social Communities. We develop innovative, high impact, cost effective communication tools to help our clients processes and operations.
- Co-ordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/ vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume/CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Please upload your "Project Management Certificate" alongside your Resumee/CV.
- Know More About Exolve Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Project Manager at Baker Hughes
- WASH Project Manager at Solidarites International
- Customer Experience Project Manager at Jumia Nigeria
- Senior Specialist - Safeguard at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Project Officer at British High Commission
- Zonal Project Manager at Malaria Consortium
- Project Manager - ECHO at Plan International
- Regional Project Manager at UNICEF