Data Operator at Drury Industries
Posted on: 11 July, 2018
Deadline: 18 July, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Drury Industries
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Drury is a shining example of self reliance in the field of heavy chemical manufacture. In existence since 1986. We are a well established conglomerate in the manufacturing and marketing of industrial chemicals (Sulphuric Acid) and (Aluminium sulphate) in Nigeria.
- We are in need of Data Operators for Acid, Alum and Pharmaceutical plants.
- M.Sc, B.Sc & HND in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics and Marketing.
- Technology: Fully conversant with Excel, Word, Power Point and computers
- Communication Skills: Excellent Oral and written English. Letter writing is very important.
- Documentation: Familiar with Price, Quantity, Amount, Proposal, Contract, Performance bonds, delivery notes.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Meet people at the highest level
- Create friendship and build personal relations
- Must be self driven, Articulate
- Enthusiasm, interest and passion for achieving set goals and even beyond.
- Should have analytical & problem solving ability to tackle the would be institution & organisation.
- Ability to deliver company’s guideline and policy on all aspects as needed
- Trust on corporate image and confidence to deliver necessary information to prospective organisation
- Team leadership ability.
- Ability to plan various activities, quality meetings and visits as required
- Applicants need to be creative, innovative and extremely versatile
- Applicants must be able to liaise with various state water corporation and water treatment plants
- Applicants should have good interpersonal skill to maintain steady relationship with these ministries and financial institutions
- Candidates residing in these cities will be preferred.
Method of Application
Applicants should apply online by sending their CV's to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the City/State of interest to the:
Plot 9 & 18,
OPIC Industrial Estate,
- Recent Jobs from Drury Industries
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Manager/Marketing Representative at Drury Industries
- Mechanical Technician at Drury Industries
- Electrical Technician at Drury Industries
- Production Technician at Drury Industries
- Know More About Drury IndustriesSimilar Jobs
- FullStack Developer at MI-C3 International Limited
- Business Technology Analyst at Sahara Group
- Database Administrator at RS Hunter Limited
- IT/Technical Officer at Gannetcity Limited
- PHP and MySQL Developer at Tezza Business Solutions Ltd
- Creative Designer at Brandocks.com
- IT & Social Media Executive (IT/SME) at TL First
- Web Application Developer at Dream Labs (Nig) Ltd