GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Graduate Engineering Training Program (GETP), Services
Ref Id: 3124430
Location(s): Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt
Job Function: Engineering/Technology
Business Segment: Healthcare Global Services
- GE Africa’s Graduate Engineering Technical Program (GETP) is a 24-month leadership program designed to give recent university/college graduates challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to leadership.
- The program combines hands on experience with formal classroom training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge to become leaders in GE.
- GETP is open to recent university/college graduates in Engineering. As a GETP, you will be going through an intensive training and on-the-job learning throughout the program.
- The GE Healthcare GETP Field Services Engineer Role is responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring Customer Satisfaction and maintaining all equipment models specific to a modality or modalities in the assigned area. GE Healthcare has products and solutions in Patient care, Medical diagnostics and Imaging.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Technical: Maintains all models specific to a modality in the assigned area including but not limited to Life Care Systems, Ultrasounds Systems, X-ray, CT, MR, MI etc.
- Electronic/Mechanical: Total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems
- Customer satisfaction: Daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues. Acts to ensure satisfaction to primary customers.
- LCT: Assists in Account Sales visits; identify Sales opportunities and communicate to account management teams
- Business growth: Assists in the growth and direction of business in his/her geographic area
- Productivity: Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control
- Administration: Responsibly completes all administration tasks on time. Ensures timely completion of FMIs and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts.
- Installation: Plays a leading role in complex and multi-functional rooms. Shares best practices. Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical or Biomedical Engineering/ or equivalent knowledge or experience.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.