If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Stresert Services Limited is looking for qualified applicants for the the role below
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job: (Short description)
To develop, implement, maintain and manage Procurement Operations.
Key Performance Areas:
Core, essential responsibilities / outputs of the position (KPA's)
- To manage the day-to-day fleet operations activities.
- Set up maintenance schedules to ensure each vehicle is kept in top condition and monitor them.
- Implement and monitor a preventative maintenance program to assure cost effective maintenance and a scheduled maintenance program to provide maintenance by manufacturer’s specifications.
- Work closely with the maintenance team to find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance.
- Maintain a complete inventory system through recording of all expenditures and income of each vehicle, maintenance equipment, fuel, repair parts, supplies, etc.
- Check all repair work performed in shop for completeness. This includes physical inspections and road tests before vehicle is turned back to the fleet.
- Ensure compliance of the company with government regulations that have to do with the transportation industry.
- Take preventive measures to ensure the safety of vehicles and drivers.
- Ensuring that all vehicles are properly registered; track their registration expiry and carry out inspection on regular basis.
- Monitor fuel purchases by administering fuel vouchers / funds for all vehicles to their respective drivers and ensuring compliance by regular visits to partner fuel stations.
- Handling of all fleet customer issues and services.
First Degree in any area of specialization
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience in an FMCG or Oil and Gas Company.
- Experience using relevant ERP and Microsoft Office.
- Valid driving license.
The Proposed salary is between the range of N100,000 – N140,000 net pay per month.
Method of Application
Suitable applicants should forward applications to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘RO-FS’ or "CBMO" as the subject of your email