AfriHUB Nigeria Limited ("AfriHUB") was established in May, 2004 to provide human capacity building technologies, including satellite and wireless Internet access, telephony and US instructor-led technical training to Federal Universities throughout Nigeria, as well as to the country's businesses and government sectors. AfriHUB, with headquarters in Abuja FCT has offices at fourteen locations all over Nigeria, especially at federal tertiary institutions
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyze user needs and define requirement objectives.
- Use programming languages and software to build applications.
- Design and implement efficient user interfaces for internet and intranet applications.
- Design and conduct code testing.
- Integrate applications with network systems, servers and databases.
- Troubleshoot problems with application development and use.
- Work together with other developers to produce optimal outcomes.
- Provide user support in the form of assistance tools and user guides.
- Show initiative by accepting challenges and looking for innovative approaches to efficient applications.
- B.Sc degree (2.1 or better) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field; M.Sc Preferred.
Skills and Qualification:
- 2-5 years experience in Java development.
- Ability to teach students (B.Sc degree and Diploma Holders)
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design, Web User Interface design, Web Interfaces, Http, and SQL.
- Motivated team player.
- Excellent communicator.
- Committed to providing optimal efficiency and user-friendly design.
- Self-starter with commitment to professional growth.
- Competitive salaries and performance benefits, with great opportunity for career development.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Resumes and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org All applications must include desired position, on the email subject.
Note: Position exist in Abuja FCT.