Lecturers at AfriHUB
Posted on: 13 June, 2018
Deadline: 30 June, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at AfriHUB
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
AfriHUB Nigeria Limited ("AfriHUB") was established in May, 2004 to provide human capacity building technologies, including satellite and wireless Internet access, telephony and US instructor-led technical training to Federal Universities throughout Nigeria, as well as to the country's businesses and government sectors. AfriHUB, with headquarters in Abuja FCT has offices at fourteen locations all over Nigeria, especially at federal tertiary institutions
- Prepare/deliver lectures
- Managing and uploading subject reading materials on our eduPortal.
- Setting up and managing subjects Learning Management System (LMS)
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication, including clear and logical expression of ideas.
- Overseeing marking/feedback and managing students’ final results.
- Ability to pay careful attention to details coupled with well-developed conceptual skills.
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a team environment.
- Developing assessment tools and assessment criteria.
- Ability to implement, review and sustain course materials as necessary to improve training effectiveness.
- Ability to effectively train students (M.Sc and B.Sc degree) and to comfortably conduct training sessions in a group setting.
- Ability to speak and interact with small and large groups effectively.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Sciences or related field; PhD. preferred.
Skills and Qualification
- The ideal applicant will possess five (5) years of training or teaching experience, as Sr. Lecturer, Lecturer or Assistant Lecture at tertiary institution level.”
- Ability to work well with group of people,
- Must have good presentation skills,
- Must be proficient with multiple versions of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, and advanced Concepts in Information Technology.
- Motivated team player;
- Excellent communicator;
- Leadership and management skills;
- Competitive salaries and performance benefits, with great opportunity for career development.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Resumes and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org All applications must include desired position, on the email subject.
Note: Position exist in Abuja FCT.
- Recent Jobs from AfriHUB
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Professors at AfriHUB
- Java/Web Developer at AfriHUB
- Director of Business Development and Marketing at AfriHUB
- Director, Academic Programmes at AfriHUB
- Know More About AfriHUBSimilar Jobs
- Head of Physical Education at Greensprings School
- Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 at Greensprings School
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Results & Learning Specialist - Atiku Center at American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Basic Science Teacher at Jesuit Memorial College
- English Language Teacher at Jesuit Memorial College
- Assistant Lecturer - CONUASS 02 at Adekunle Ajasin University
- Lecturer II - CONUASS 03 at Adekunle Ajasin University
- Lecturer I - CONUASS 04 at Adekunle Ajasin University