- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Lecturers at AfriHUB
Posted on: 13 June, 2018
Deadline: 30 June, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at AfriHUB
AfriHUB Nigeria Limited ("AfriHUB") was established in May, 2004 to provide human capacity building technologies, including satellite and wireless Internet access, telephony and US instructor-led technical training to Federal Universities throughout Nigeria, as well as to the country's businesses and government sectors. AfriHUB, with headquarters in Abuja FCT has offices at fourteen locations all over Nigeria, especially at federal tertiary institutions
- Prepare/deliver lectures
- Managing and uploading subject reading materials on our eduPortal.
- Setting up and managing subjects Learning Management System (LMS)
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication, including clear and logical expression of ideas.
- Overseeing marking/feedback and managing students’ final results.
- Ability to pay careful attention to details coupled with well-developed conceptual skills.
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a team environment.
- Developing assessment tools and assessment criteria.
- Ability to implement, review and sustain course materials as necessary to improve training effectiveness.
- Ability to effectively train students (M.Sc and B.Sc degree) and to comfortably conduct training sessions in a group setting.
- Ability to speak and interact with small and large groups effectively.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Sciences or related field; PhD. preferred.
Skills and Qualification
- The ideal applicant will possess five (5) years of training or teaching experience, as Sr. Lecturer, Lecturer or Assistant Lecture at tertiary institution level.”
- Ability to work well with group of people,
- Must have good presentation skills,
- Must be proficient with multiple versions of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, and advanced Concepts in Information Technology.
- Motivated team player;
- Excellent communicator;
- Leadership and management skills;
- Competitive salaries and performance benefits, with great opportunity for career development.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Resumes and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org All applications must include desired position, on the email subject.
Note: Position exist in Abuja FCT.
- Recent Jobs from AfriHUB
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Professors at AfriHUB
- Java/Web Developer at AfriHUB
- Director of Business Development and Marketing at AfriHUB
- Director, Academic Programmes at AfriHUB
- Know More About AfriHUBSimilar Jobs
- Educationist - N at Nigerian Navy
- School Supervisor at Datforte International Schools
- Home Economics Educator at Bradfield Consulting
- Experienced Female Toddler Teacher at Millie's International School
- Class Teacher at Values Montessori School
- Islamiyyah Teacher at Values Montessori School
- Freelance ICT Teacher at Silverwood School, Maryland
- ICT Teacher at Roemichs International School