Head of Operations at COURE Software and Systems Limited
Posted on: 12 June, 2018
Deadline: 30 June, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at COURE Software and Systems Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
COURE Software And Systems Limited also known as COURE Technologies inc. is a business process automation firm. COURE provides turnkey platforms and solutions for businesses. We focus on the proper implementation of technology to improve Client's business process and operations by automating repeatable functions and activities.
Head of Operations
- The Head of Operations is to help implement the long-term strategic objectives of the business.
- That is, he/she is to plan, direct and manage the performance of the company’s operations, as dictated by the overall strategy agreed on by the Executive, so as to maintain and develop business growth with the utmost level of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Strategy formulation & Implementation
- Management of the overall Operations function including
- People Management.
Knowledge and Skills Requirement
- Demonstrate excellence & expertise in the fields of financial management, administration and operations, IT and corporate affairs.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the environment of financial planning and investments.
- Demonstrate experience in the management of a team at a professional level.
- Effective, commercial experience in running a business/ business unit/s.
- The minimum required qualification for this position is a relevant tertiary qualification. A relevant postgraduate business qualification (CA, MBA or equivalent tertiary qualification).
- Minimum of 7 years finance and operations experience. 4 years of which must be in operations management experience, at least 2 years must have been spent in a senior management role.
Basic areas of knowledge and skills:
- Sound commercial skills
- Good project and time management skills
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Sound knowledge of finance, technology and administration
- Strong analytical skills
- Disciplined completer
- Highest level of integrity
- Management and Leadership knowledge and experience
- Organizational Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Coordinating activities and resources (including performance management)
- The ability to work collaboratively
- A ‘hands-on’ management style
- A penchant for being proactive.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About COURE Software and Systems LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Assistant at RTI International
- Operations Officer at LoftyInc Allied Partners
- Male Admin Officer at DM Holdings
- Archiving & Filing Officer at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Liaison Officers at Kennedia Consulting
- Chaplaincy Secretary at Jesuit Memorial College
- Receptionist at Stresert Services Limited
- Front Desk/Receptionist at Byteworks