Sales Representative at Ayoola Foods Limited
Posted on: 16 May, 2018
Deadline: 18 May, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Ayoola Foods Limited
Ayoola Foods Limited, is Nigeria's leading Indigenous Food Processing, Marketing and Consulting Company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, drive and experience to join our team of professionals.
Responsibilities / Function
- Perform direct marketing and sales activities to generate sales as per the agreed sales and marketing plan.
- Present to customer the latest updated offers issued and prepared by the sales manager in order to increase sales
- Understand the principles of marketing and sales including product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Implement the sales strategy within his/her sales territory.
- Implement shop merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers
- Responsible for product visibility in the market
- B.Sc in Marketing and other related Courses:
- Min required experience: 5 year(s)
- Resident in Onitsha and must be able to speak Hausa language
- Ability to drive is also a must
- Ability to handle pressure
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as "Location + Sales Representative"
- Know More About Ayoola Foods LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Alan & Grant
- Business Development Coordinator at Alan & Grant
- Freelance Sales Executives at PG Consulting limited
- Field Sales Executives - Office Furniture at PG Consulting limited
- Field Sales Manager - Office Furniture at PG Consulting limited
- Sales and Marketing Executive at Pivotage Consulting
- Floor Sales Representative at Fadac Resources
- Experienced Magazine Circulation Manager at Haulage & Logistics Nigeria