Alumni Network Coordinator at Andela
Posted on: 15 May, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Andela
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
Alumni Network Coordinator
- The Alumni Network Coordinator is equal parts network builder, relationship builder, events planner, and careers support specialist.
- You will collect and manage data on Andela alumni, while constantly supporting current alumni with engaging opportunities, programs and events.
- To be truly successful in this role, you would need to be passionate about people, and about making sure the right combination of resources and human capital are always exposed to one another.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Create and manage database of current Andela alumni
- Capture and publish Alumni stories
- Connect Alumni to career growth opportunities (e.g job boards, coaches, other Alumni)
- Organize and run engaging and impactful Alumni events.
Key Attributes & Qualifications
You’re already looking like an Alumni Network Coordinator if you:
- Have participated in the management of alumni associations
- Are a natural communicator and networker who backs up their work with precision and structure (tracking resources, ensuring resources are growing, carefully maintaining relationships & commitments)
- Are a power user of spreadsheets and other data tracking and analysis tools
- Love to meticulously track data in an organized manner that allows for easy future references and planning
- Have periodically run engaging networking events
- Quickly build relationships, and continually strengthen them over time through consistency and trust
- Are adept at quickly identifying resource gaps and directing people to the right sources.
EPIC Values Alignment:
- Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
- The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family
- If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Andela
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Curriculum Partnerships Manager at Andela
- Talent Partnerships Manager at Andela
- People Intern at Andela
- Software Development Lead Facilitator at Andela
- Consultant Coordinator at Andela
- Global Travel Director at Andela
- Know More About AndelaSimilar Jobs
- Head of Office at Search For Common Ground’s International
- Intern at Trivest Technologies
- Provost at The Federal College of Education (Technical), Asaba
- Receptionist at Eduwalt Communication
- Departmental Assistant at Landover Company Limited
- University Librarian at Sule Lamido University
- Operations Manager at The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
- HR/Admin Advisor at Energi Talent Resourcing