DealDey Limited is the first E-commerce company in Nigeria and the fastest growing E-commerce company in Africa. DealDey Limited is a daily deals company, providing best discount deals on products and services across the federation.
In line with attracting the best, brightest and most suitable talent to join the Information Technology(Development) Team, DealDey has commence its annual recruitment for graduate to join this department in building a world class Technology through Software Development.
React Native Developer
Design and Development
Purpose of the Job
- Using React Native to build scalable and highly efficient cross-platform mobile applications using best practices.
- Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Write unit and integration test.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug the mobile application.
- Evaluate existing mobile applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent mobile application design and code.
Qualification and Experience
- First degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience in building cross-platform mobile applications with React Native and Expo.
- Experience in building mobile applications with iOS/Android
- Experience with using unit testing tools Jest, Mocha or Chai.
- Experience with Git
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus.
Required Competencies and Skills
- Understanding of the importance of readable, well-designed, efficient and well-tested software. You love to write beautiful code.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Good Analytical Program Solving Skills
Key Performance Indicators
- Turn Around Time on development work
- % Task Completion Rate
- % Accuracy in programming
Method of Application
Interested Candidates whose experience and competencies match the job profile should send their current resumes, along with a detailed cover letter to email@example.com using the job title as the email subject. Emails with incorrect subjects will not be reviewed.
This recruitment process will be completed within 2 weeks of the closing date of the advert. If you have not been contacted within this period, please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted for interviews.