Trefoil Networks is a full-service data communications, e-Solutions and video services provider.
Trefoil Networks specializes in Satellite, Internet, Wireless, Fibre , Web and Network Access solutions for individuals, institutions, organizations, governments, businesses, enterprise, Telecom Operators, Media, entertainment Industries and residential home users.
Trefoil Networks is the industry leader in the provision of DSNG solutions in Africa, with our proprietary and Innovative Solutions.
- Identify training and development needs within an organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments
- design and expand training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual
- work in a team to produce programmes that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organisation, such as line managers, accountants and senior managers at board level
- consider the costs of planned programmes and keep within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development programme is becoming increasingly important
- develop effective induction programmes
- conduct appraisals based on the staff trainng programmes
- devise individual learning plans
- produce training materials for in-house courses
- manage the delivery of training and development programmes and, in a more senior role, devise a training strategy for the organisation
- monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
- ensure that statutory training requirements are met
- evaluate training and development programmes
- amend and revise programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- help line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses
- have an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, be involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages
- research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research.
HR Manager - Directly
- General Managers
- Department/Unit heads
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below