Brand Manager at MediaVision Limited
Posted on: 12 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at MediaVision Limited
MediaVision Limited is Nigeria’s Leading Events Management and Sports Marketing Company with a Vision to be at the Forefront of a Self-sustaining Sports Industry in Nigeria and Africa at large. We are committed to constantly using the vehicle of sports to help our clients reach out in novel, innovative and exciting ways. Over the years, we have been able to build a strong and enduring relationship with corporate Nigeria.
Our passion and professionalism for over the past ten years has seen us rack up an impressive clientele which includes – Pepsi, GT Bank, Cadbury, SystemSpecs, Globacom, Lagos State Government, Standard Chartered Bank, GSK etc.
- To ensure the growth and sustainability of your assigned portfolios
- To initiate and secure approval from corporate organisations to participate in The Corporate Nigeria Games
- To initiate relationships with top executives
- Pro-actively identify opportunities and establish new portfolios
- Retain and secure new business relationships
- Overseeing Accounts at a Top level
- To lead top level presentations
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in brand management
- The position is bespoke to the female gender
- HND or BSc in any discipline
- Applicants should be between the ages of 24-28 years
- Familiarity with Standard Microsoft Office packages is a prerequisite.
- Good Letter Writing and Presentation skills are an added advantage.
- Experience in Marketing is a prerequisite for this job role.
- Candidate must be available to work weekends and must live in Lagos Mainland
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from MediaVision Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Web Developer at MediaVision Limited
- NYSC Intern at MediaVision Limited
- Male Driver at MediaVision Limited
- Know More About MediaVision LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Quality Control at Sunrose Consulting
- 3D Artist (Male) at Sunrose Consulting
- Talent Director (Vskit) at Transsnet Financial
- Graphic Designer at Azarai
- Freelance Blog Writer at Azarai
- Marketing Communications Executive at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Graphic Design Officer at Novel Interactive Technologies
- Shoot Edit, BBC Africa at BBC