If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
MediaVision Limited is Nigeria’s Leading Events Management and Sports Marketing Company with a Vision to be at the Forefront of a Self-sustaining Sports Industry in Nigeria and Africa at large. We are committed to constantly using the vehicle of sports to help our clients reach out in novel, innovative and exciting ways. Over the years, we have been able to build a strong and enduring relationship with corporate Nigeria.
Our passion and professionalism for over the past ten years has seen us rack up an impressive clientele which includes – Pepsi, GT Bank, Cadbury, SystemSpecs, Globacom, Lagos State Government, Standard Chartered Bank, GSK etc.
- To ensure the growth and sustainability of your assigned portfolios
- To initiate and secure approval from corporate organisations to participate in The Corporate Nigeria Games
- To initiate relationships with top executives
- Pro-actively identify opportunities and establish new portfolios
- Retain and secure new business relationships
- Overseeing Accounts at a Top level
- To lead top level presentations
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in brand management
- The position is bespoke to the female gender
- HND or BSc in any discipline
- Applicants should be between the ages of 24-28 years
- Familiarity with Standard Microsoft Office packages is a prerequisite.
- Good Letter Writing and Presentation skills are an added advantage.
- Experience in Marketing is a prerequisite for this job role.
- Candidate must be available to work weekends and must live in Lagos Mainland
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com