PE Teacher at Management FIRST
Posted on: 13 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Management FIRST
Management FIRST - Our client, an international private school, seeks to employ an experienced candidate who will show commitment and interest in the job for the position below:
Employment contract type: Permanent
Salary type: Market related
- Effectively organize space, equipment, and students.
- Provide adequate planning with equipment that allows all children to be active at the same time (e.g., one ball per child).
- Limit teacher talk or instruction time.
- Plan practice opportunities that are structured for maximum participation (e.g., individual, partner, and small-group activities; no elimination activities; activities that require no wait time).
- Structure the class so that learning occurs while students are being physically active.
- Degree in any discipline
- Demonstrate methods that support the physical, social, cognitive, and emotional development of children
- Create appropriate physical education instruction adaptation for learners of different abilities
- Understand individual group behaviors and motivations as to create a safe learning environment
- Create learning environments that encourage positive social interaction and self-motivation
- Understand effective verbal and nonverbal communication techniques to enhance learning and encourage engagement
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: email@example.com
Note: Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
- Know More About Management FIRSTSimilar Jobs
- Learning Assistant at Fliplearnkids
- Head of School at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
- Swimming Instructor at Howbury School Lagos
- Teacher at Bloomfield International School
- Biology Teacher at Progress Schools
- School Bus Nanny at Masters Ville Children School
- E-learning Support Officer at Chips Bits & Bytes Limited (CBBL)
- Counsellor at Bradfield Consulting