If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Nampak Nigeria Limited is a frontline multinational manufacturing company with clientele cutting across the major sectors of the economy. In our drive to maintain our leadership position through quality service, applications are required from suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position below:
Quality Assurance Inspector/Microbiologist
- Must have Bachelor Degree in any of the following fields: Microbiology, Chemical Engineering or equivalent Science or Engineering Courses.
- Must have at least 2 - 3 years' work experience in a Manufacturing Organization particularly in Laboratory/Microbiology with knowledge in Laboratory Techniques and Equipment.
- Must have sound know how of Bacteria Agents with ability to carry out Standard Chemical Tests.
- Must have knowledge in interpreting Research Outcomes, Research Assignments and preparation of Research Reports with ability to perform Organizational Problem solving initiatives.
- Must be computer literate with statistical analysis ability, hardworking and willing to work under pressure in addition to being a Team Leader.
- Be prepared to work in 2 or 3 Shifts (12 or 8 hours respectively) at any time of the week based on the demands of the job.
- Have strong personalities, responsible and disciplined.
- Must possess ability in personal organization with minimum supervision
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application Letters and CV's to: email@example.com
Head, Human Resources/Admin
Nampak Nigeria Limited,
3-7 Metal Box Road,