Project: SIFPO/LEAP Project
- The successful candidate shall be responsible for providing technical oversight for the conduct of the research work for SIFPO and LEAP Projects
- S/He will support the design of the research work within the projects
- S/He will ensure the smooth running of research study and fieldwork by developing systems to track projects including all study, investigator and ethical review board information, client/participant recruitment activity and financial management.
- S/He will liaise with other staff within the project to ensure that services within the project, with impact on the research, are carried out.
- S/He will track project deliverables through routine MIS system and analyze routine data to assist in preparation of project and research reports.
- S/He will ensure compliance with study protocols and SOPs, train at start-up and initiation meetings for research staff.
- S/He will support PIs in developing study budgets and be involved in budget planning, resource allocation and preparation of quarterly reports.
- S/He will undertake any other responsibility delegated by the supervisor.
- Must possess a First Degree in Social/Health Sciences with at least three (3) years post NYSC experience.
- Must possess at least one year of working experience in Research or M&E fieldwork.
- Must have experience in working as part of the core research team of a research study.
- Must have experience in managing other M&E officers at a supervisory level.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Word and Excel applications.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates
Applicants should forward a one-page application letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the "Director, Human Resources", clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration
- Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address beside the job you are applying for.
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements. All applications will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Use the following application Emails to apply for the various positions
Research, Measurement and Evaluation Manager RMEMgr@sfhnigeria.org
Laboratory Scientist/Quality Specialist LSQS@sfhnigeria.org
Senior Procurement Officer SPOff@sfhnigeria.org
Laboratory Services Personnel
- Imo Application Email LSIMO@sfhnigeria.org
- Oyo Application Email LSOYO@sfhnigeria.org
- Kano Application Email LSKANO@sfhnigeria.org
Human Rights and Advocacy Specialist HRAS@sfhnigeria.org
- Kano Application Email PSKANO@sfhnigeria.org
- Oyo Application Email PSOYO@sfhnigeria.org
- Kano Application Email PSIMO@sfhnigeria.org
- Oyo Application Email ACOYO@sfhnigeria.org
- Imo Application Email ACIMO@sfhnigeria.org
- Kano Application Email ACKANO@sfhnigeria.org
- Oyo Application Email email@example.com
- Kano Application Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Imo Application Email email@example.com
- Oyo Application Email TNSOYO@sfhnigeria.org
- Imo Application Email TNSIMO@sfhnigeria.org
- Kano Application Email TNSKANO@sfhnigeria.org
Senior Research, Measurement and Evaluation Officer SRMEOff@sfhnigeria.org