Cross River State Government (Ministry of International Development Cooperation) in collaboration with the Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources, is desrious of engaging Cross River indigenes of all gender in the employ of the Public/Civil Service for take-off of CRS-APPEALS (World Bank Assisted) Project in the capacity below:
Functions and Responsibilities
- Under the supervision of SPC, the specialist will develop and implement communication strategy, and programs, and other lEC materials for the project.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Master's degrees in Development Communications, Mass Communication, MBA, Agricultural Extension and related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in development communication
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prepare multimedia content e.g. features, articles, press releases, blog etc
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain partnerships with media organization
- Well - developed understanding of social media and digital communications
- Communications experience in a private or public sector environment highly regarded.
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Manage and maintain the website in collaboration with ICT/MIS officer
- Responding to media queries.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward written Applications with necessary supportive documents like Current Posting, Computer Number, Current Pay Slip and ten CV's in hard copies addressed to:
The Hon. Commissioner
Ministry of International Development Cooperation,
New Secretariat Complex,
Cross River State.