Support Specialist at Thank U Cards
Posted on: 12 January, 2018
Deadline: 20 January, 2018
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Thank U Cards
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Thank U is a networked, multi-merchant loyalty scheme that gives you incredible discount across major stores with just one reward card.
- We are looking for a qualified Support specialist to join our team. You will provide support to sales representatives, merchants and respond to customer and prospect queries.
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices.
- You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented.
- We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
- Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
Method of Application
Applicants should attach their Resume and submit a thoughtful “cover letter,” which we hope will include specifics about how your previous experience relates to the position description, why you want to work at Thank U and how you think you can add value to the team to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Application for the position of Support Specialist"
Note: Before you get in touch, you should get to know us better on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook,
- Know More About Thank U CardsSimilar Jobs
- Management Support Officer at Plan International
- Customer Service Officer at British Council
- Administrative Officer (Corper or Intern) at Torilo
- Office Cleaner/Assistant at QuantumX
- Admin / Admissions Officer at Doviana Institute Of Entrepreneurship And Technology
- Study Centre Coordinator at Doviana Institute Of Entrepreneurship And Technology
- Security Operations Manager at Extol Security
- Executive Assistant/Accountant at Welcome2Africa