Finance Officer at TheJobMag
Posted on: 6 December, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at TheJobMag
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
thejobmag.com' is an organisation strongly dedicated to connecting Jobseekers to the right jobs mainly in Nigeria.
We go about this through our website (www.thejobmag.com). This is an online network where you can search and apply for jobs immediately at NO cost to you.
Purpose of the Position
To provide professional advice on finance and investment propositions and make strategic contribution in establishing and promoting sound financial management and accounting practices of the organisation.
- Provide support to the Finance and Accounts Manager on all finance/investment matters.
- Manage the organisation’s investment portfolio in line with stipulated guidelines.
- To attend Investment Committee meetings, report on all investment matters and to provide management information as required.
- To supervise investment transactions and monitor Fund performance taking action as appropriate (subject to necessary approvals).
- To promote best practice and ensure compliance with statutory regulations.
- To assist the Committee in assessing its own performance and compliance with stipulated investment goals.
- To ensure production of timely and accurate reports for the Investment Committee in preparation for Annual General Meeting.
- To coordinate the reconciliations of investment/treasury management records.
- To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
Desired Competencies & Experience
- A first degree or its equivalent in Banking & Finance or Accounting
- Professional certifications such as ICAN, ACCA, CIA is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience cognate to the job responsibilities
- Possess advanced computational ability, particularly MS Excel.
- Knowledge of computer accounting programs, as well as budgetary analysis capabilities required.
- Advanced Skills in financial reporting, analysing information and statistics.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
- Know More About TheJobMagSimilar Jobs
- Executive Assistant/Accountant at Welcome2Africa
- Accountant at Equinox International Resources ltd
- Senior Audit Manager at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited
- Accountant at Bellforte Consulting
- Field Finance Officer at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Tax Analyst at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Financial Analyst at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Accountant at Porch Integrated Services Limited