iflix is YOUR collection of TV shows & movies that you can stream or download, anywhere, anytime, on any device, on your terms for an incredibly low price.
Imagine being able to access a crazy huge selection of your favourite shows, THOUSANDS of hours or TV and movies from all over the globe. Shows from Hollywood and Hong Kong, Seoul and Shanghai, Thailand and Tokyo... And imagine being able to watch it whenever you want, wherever you want, 24/7 on your phone, laptop, tablet, TV...whatever...all for less than the price of a pirated DVD. That's iflix.
Content Acquisitions Officer, West Africa
Day 1, Not Sure What to do? Take a look below for some ideas:
- Content acquisitions for the West African market.
- Work as a senior person within the West African iflix team, leading the content team efforts across acquisitions as establishing relationships for future iflix productions
- Identifying and negotiating for the best African movies and TV shows for iflix’s target demographic
- Projecting costs of extending African content licenses to future markets.
- Working closely with data science team to track content performance in iflix Nigeria and Ghana to determine what to promote and to advise what to buy more of, and what not to renew.
- Communicate market trends and new content opportunities, including those within the original production sector, to internal and external partners
- Use data to surface key performers, project what to promote with content team
- Work with marketing team to identify and promote key titles
- Working closely with content coordinators, closely manage curation of the iflix Ghana and Nigerian site
The pace and size of what you will be building is unparalleled, and your ability to make your unique mark in this high-profile arena will be passionately encouraged.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to iflix career website on jobs.jobvite.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale