System Integrator at Appzone Limited
Posted on: 12 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Appzone Limited
AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of home grown financial technology solutions. We expand the scope and competitiveness of financial institutions by delivering disruptive innovation on agile technology using best practices.
We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far. As such, we seek for more extraordinary individuals to join our high performance teams and become part of making history. Your contributions have the potential to impact millions of people across Africa as we work together to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to financial services.
- Ensuring that client server environments meet application deployment requirements.
- Deployment of applications on client test and production environments.
- Integration of applications to various applicable infrastructure (e.g. Active Directory, Exchange Server, FEP, CBA etc).
- Involvement in all client site engagements during the life time of project implementation.
- Stabilizing of applications in pilot stage.
- Data migration where applicable in a project implementation.
- Articulation and implementation of on-premise application deployment plans during the implementation phase of software projects.
- Ensuring timely integration of software solutions to the relevant third party systems.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of third party integration issues.
- Adoption and adherence to approved system integration and pilot support policies.
- Active engagement in the achievement of Goals & Objectives in line with the company’s vision, mission and values relevant to responsibilities granted to you, which may be amended from time to time.
- Must possess an Upper Credit or 2nd class Upper Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience as a developer or as a system Integrator Personnel.
- Must possess the ability to use ASP.NET, C sharp, C++, MS SQL server.
- Good communication skills
- Must possess the ability to learn with speed and ease.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Appzone Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Software Developer at Appzone Limited
- IOS Mobile Developer at Appzone Limited
- Software Tester at Appzone Limited
- Know More About Appzone LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Computer Network Administrator at Mediplan Healthcare
- Head - Strategy, Architecture & Enterprise Solution Development at 9Mobile
- Software and Systems Engineer at Schneider Electric Nigeria
- Product Manager, Game Store at Fosad Consulting
- Protection Data Administrator at ICRC - International Committee of the Red Cross
- Real-time Monitoring Developer Consultant at UNICEF
- Senior Manager, IT Service Desk & OSS Platforms at IHS Towers
- GIS Officer at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited