Senior Software Developer at Appzone Limited
Posted on: 12 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Appzone Limited
AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of home grown financial technology solutions. We expand the scope and competitiveness of financial institutions by delivering disruptive innovation on agile technology using best practices.
We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far. As such, we seek for more extraordinary individuals to join our high performance teams and become part of making history. Your contributions have the potential to impact millions of people across Africa as we work together to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to financial services.
Senior Software Developer
- Develop, Implement, and Support software products and solutions that integrate with in-house and third party systems
- Provide support to business analysts in the conversion of individual client business requirements into software functionality
- Provide assistance to relevant functional teams by identifying requirements and improvements to architectural design of new/existing applications
- Provide training to client end users with relevant tools and technical documentation.
- Lead a technical work stream as a component of a larger project
- Provide subject-matter expertise, customer advocacy, and analysis through all phases of the development lifecycle
- Communicate effectively well with internal/external parties
The skills and competencies required to accomplish your career move are:
- Bachelor’s degree or corresponding combination of education and work experience in Software Development.
- Minimum of three (3) years of programming experience with Web, Windows .NET framework and C#
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience WPF applications, ASP.NET, MVC, C#, .Net, Web API, JSON, REST, and SQL Server.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & analytic skills.
- An aptitude for analytical problem-solving
- Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL database design, T-SQL and stored procedure programming.
- Experience working on Agile teams using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM
- Ability to provide technical input for designs, functional specifications, and other project requirements
- Ability to design, and build, high quality unit tests.
What is in it for you?
- Medical insurance plan
- Pension Scheme
- High-end laptop
- Monthly transport allowance
- Free accommodation in shared apartments
- Exam fees refund
- Professional Membership subscription
- 15 days off work
- Individual performance linked bonus
- Employee stock option package
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
- Recent Jobs from Appzone Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread
- IOS Mobile Developer at Appzone Limited
- System Integrator at Appzone Limited
- Software Tester at Appzone Limited
- Know More About Appzone LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Assure Support Engineer: CORE-UDM Competence at Swiz-tech Nigeria Limited
- Assure Support Engineer : CORE -IMS Competence at Swiz-tech Nigeria Limited
- Assure Support : OSS/ENIQ Competence at Swiz-tech Nigeria Limited
- Data Entry Officer at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Backend/Frontend Developer at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- Andriod/iOS Developer at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- Database Administrator at Aldelia Limited
- Data Entry Officer at INTERSOS