Location: Lekki, Lagos
Sex: Male Only
Age: 25 - 35 years
Interview date: 19th August 2015
Experience: 2-3 Years
Qualification: Minimum of B.Sc
What We Need
• Must be resident in Lekki/Ajah axis ONLY
• Innovative, creative and proactive with an analytical and solution-oriented approach
• Ability to coordinate unskilled and semi-skilled employees like drivers and logistics personnel
• Ability to think and act strategically
• Determined and committed to high quality standards
• Experience of managing and developing efficient and robust program management system including logistics and administration systems.
• Experience of managing & developing a team of staff.
• Experience of dealing with public face to face and on the telephone.
• Experience in using spreadsheet.
• Experience of dealing with sensitive and difficult situations
• Experience of carrying out administrative duties in a busy office
• Experience of working as part of a multi-cultural team will be an added advantage
Interested applicants should submit their updated C.V to the email address attached to their preferred job titles.
Join over 341K happy subscribers