Computer Warehouse Group PLC seeks to fill the role of a Systems analyst. A system Analyst uses computers and related systems to design new IT solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements, all with the aim of improving business efficiency and productivity. He/She is responsible for the complete life-cycle of a new/modified IT system, from analyzing existing arrangements to implementing systems and providing training.
Other job descriptrion includes:
- Examine existing IT systems and business models;
- Map and document interfaces between legacy and new systems;
- Understand software development lifecycle
- Translate client requirements into highly specified project briefs;
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for both technical and business suitability;
- Conduct requirements analysis and prepare specific proposals for modified or replacement systems;
- Develop solutions and related products;
- Work closely with developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Oversee implementation of a new system including data migration
- Support users on change control and system updates;
Desired Skills and Experience
- Graduate with a technical degree background (physics, mathematics, computing or software engineering).
- More than three (3) years of cognate experience
- Software Design, Software Documentation/Gathering, Software Testing, Software Maintenance, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Teamwork, General Consulting Skills, Software Architecture