- Forecast procurement needs.
- Build and develop relationships with key reputable manufacturers/suppliers
- Secure (3 - 5) manufacturers for each product at varying costs and qualities
- Obtain best pricing terms with manufacturers/suppliers
- Obtain best credit facilities, terms of payments and profit margins with manufacturers/suppliers
- Perform a market survey on supplier's prices and products every quarter.
- Review quotations, negotiate prices, delivery terms with our manufacturers and suppliers.
- Prepare purchase requisitions, approve and issue purchase orders in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions.
- Maintain procurement files in orderly fashion and updated by the day.
- Provide price lists and product knowledge materials to Financial Controller from time to time.
- Discuss defective or unacceptable delivered goods with clients, manufacturers and transporters to determine cause of problems while taking corrective and preventive action immediately.
- Manage vendor relationships and assist in building effective partnerships with manufacturers/suppliers.
- Initiate and design department policies & procedures in developing and implementing purchasing strategies for products.
- Responsible for planning, developing and buying materials, parts, supplies and equipments in a timely and cost effective way, timely manner while maintaining appropriate quality standards and specifications.
- Develop and review purchase requests and ensure authorization as necessary to facilitate the timely purchase of the Residence supplies products.
- Maintaining minimum re-order levels before placing orders
- Gathering market, customer information and providing feedback on future buying trends.
- Checking quantities of goods displayed and those that are in stock.
- Any other duty as assigned by the Financial Controller.
- OND in Social/Management Sciences
- Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
- Ability to dictate risk areas
- Ability to meet the requirements of the workplace on time
- Ability to ensure that all documents are kept safe and in a retrievable manner
- Ability to relate professionally with members of staff
- Knowledge on Aaccpac I/T application would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Jobs from African Sun Amber Residence Limited
View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
Facility Manager at African Sun Amber Residence Limited
Store Keeper at African Sun Amber Residence Limited
Public Area Cleaner at African Sun Amber Residence Limited
Front Office Porter at African Sun Amber Residence Limited
Know More About African Sun Amber Residence LimitedSimilar Jobs
AVR Supervisor at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
Warehouse Manager at INTERSOS
Station Supervisor at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
Logistics Technical Assistant at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
Logistics Coordinator at Libra Motors Limited
Procurement Manager at Microcred Group
Warehouse Officer at Erisco Foods Limited
Site/Inventory Officer at Box Residence
Human Resources Department,
African Sun Amber Residence Limited,
16 Esugbayi Street,