Dizengoff W A (Nigeria) Limited is a highly respected multi divisional company established for almost 60 years in Nigeria, and is a subsidiary of a multi-million dollars UK Group operating across Europe, the Middle East & Africa. The Company enjoys, and passionately retains, an outstanding and uncompromising reputation for reliability and integrity towards its customers, suppliers, financial institutions, statutory agencies, shareholders and employees. It competes in both the public and private sectors at both national and state levels primarily in the provision of complex end-to-end solutions, products and services, in partnership with world class OEMs, to the oil & gas, agriculture, telecommunications, financial services and blue chip sector as well as to state and federal government clients nationwide. It's Communication and security portfolio of brands includes Motorola Solutions, PaloAlto Networks, RAD, RADWARE, RADWIN, ECI and Pelco CCTV Surveillance systems.
We are seeking to engage a globally minded and matured individual with a successful track record of sales and marketing. If you have extensive experience in corporate sales, we would like to speak with you.
Executive Sales Representatives
To direct all aspects ofthe COMMS BUSINESS UNIT brands, products, & solutions (under the "Dizengoff' corporate name) in order to minimally achieve the Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Sales, Gross Profit and debtors objectives. And to identify prospects, prepare and present sales proposals and make sales to target clients.
The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Promote sales of systems and products
- Schedule and conduct customer meetings
- Issue customer proposals and conduct weekly follow-up
- Prepare tenders/RFQ's responses
- Manage existing and new customer accounts including all related aspects
- Generate sales leads
- Ensure the minimum weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly sales targets, Gross profit & debtor's targets as laid down in the Annual Sales/Budget Plan are consistently delivered and achieved for the COMMS brands.
- Be responsible for the overall satisfaction ofthe customer
- Personally direct and drive and new Business opportunities within the various segments, building to a minimum of 15 new clients by first half year and 30 new clients by the following year.
- Develop highly effective relationships with key decision makers across your accounts to achieve the personal and Company's goals & objectives.
- Present and demonstrate systems I products and Maintain high level of product/system knowledge
- Maintain updated customers list
- Ensure that goods are sold and supplied in full conformance with the Company's Policies & Procedures covering sales, payment & credit terms, invoicing, receipt of payments, issue and delivery processes.
- Undertakes responsibility to ensure trade debtors remain current and do not fall overdue.
- Ensure at all times that the appropriate inventories of fully finished goods are supplied on a timely basis to fulfil client contracts.
- Perform effectively as a "team player" in effective verbal & written communications with unit colleagues, as well as across other units within the company.
- Follow up on instructions by the line manager, GM and Comms unit
- Undertake any other special projects and tasks as directed from time to time by the management
The Successful candidate must:
- Have minimum of 7-10 years verifiable working experience in corporate sales.
- Have a relevant degree from a respected University with very high numerate, written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to manage commercially oriented products and Solutions. An MBA and or Marketing professional qualification would be an added advantage.
- Proven results oriented numerate Salesman/Saleswomen with a strong personal drive and ambition but with the integrity and potential to grow into more senior management positions.
- Progressive sales career almost certainly including successful selling results within the Communications, Telecoms and Security Products & Solutions with the demonstrable ability to satisfy the demands of the Job Description.
- Background with demonstrable measurable success winning and retaining new corporate accounts where quality of design, product and solutions is paramount to competitive success. Almost certainly to include successful selling results within the Communications, Telecoms and security Products & solutions. Contacts with current buyers and purchasing decision makers within these sectors, both in the Public & Private sectors, of very considerable advantage.
- A team player, yet with the confidence to aggressively pursue and deliver profitable sales growth.
- Passionate to build dominant market position thru an obsessive belief in competitively superior quality through the value chain.
Method of Application
All applicants are encouraged to study carefully the requirements of the role given it is in the mutual interest of the appointee and the Company that the best match be achieved. Speculative, superficial and or incomplete applications will be immediately rejected.
The Company reserves the right to contact only applicants selected for interview. All Applications should be sent no later than 7 days from the date of this publication to email@example.com with the candidate name, job title and code stated in the subject line ofthe email.
Each application must include the Applicant's detailed resume, with copies of Qualifications and Professional Accreditations attached, plus full contact details including e-mail address and GSM number, and a list of a minimum of 3 referees, along with a comprehensive cover letter indicating in full your current annual remuneration and benefits, and your personal career aspirations.
The Interview for these positions would be conducted in the week of March 16-20, 2015.